Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Satchel is Love!

My first memory of using a satchel bag was when I was in first year high school.  We call it flap bags back then and mine had a whole flap covering the large bag.  It was a red plaid satchel.  That was in the early 90s.  So imagine my joy when I saw the satchels making a come back these days - when my high school memories are already oh so far away lol.  

To cut the long story short, of course I got not one but two satchels.  Okay fine, three including the 11 inch green one in transit as of this moment.  I got the cobalt blue and the gold metallic one.  I just adore these bags.  They are very functional and can be carried as a sling bag or a shoulder bag.  Too bad I didn't get one with a handle.  I heard that this one is called a batchel.  

We all know that Cambridge restarted this trend in satchel bags.  Everybody fell in love with their fluo collection.  Of course not everybody can afford the brand when the price ranges from 5,000 to 8,000 pesos. Thank God we have the treasured shoe and bag artisans that can make Cambridge inspired satchels in all the colors and prints that you can think of.  This is bag heaven! One of the stores that sells these locally made satchels is J's Beauty Touch.  They competitive prices and proudly pinoy made bags that I really love.  You can check out their Facebook store at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Js-Beauty-Touch/167750709927867 Happy shopping girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment