Friday, November 18, 2011

Back in the Workforce

I am now a certified work from home mom, and I am loving every minute of it.  I never thought that this would be possible.  This is a dream job for me! I am working, but still I can supervise my kiddo.  Thank God for a friend who referred me to their US based company.  Basically, our job is to provide support and customer service to car dealerships in the USA and Canada.  I don't know much about cars, but training really helped.  I am now on my first week of training, and I am enjoying every minute of it.  Although I am a bit stressed out when I encounter unfamiliar terms like piston rings or crankshaft.  Thank God somebody invented Google!

 Oh, and I also got my first paycheck today via PayPal.  Although it is not much since it is only payment for 2 days or 12 hours of work, it feels so damn good to have your own money again.    As you know, I have been a stay at home mom for over a year now.  It's also an exciting fact that we are paid in US dollars.  I am a PayPal newbie.  I am a blue star ebayer, but I normally do my transactions via Globe Gcash and bank deposit.  Well, something new to learn and tinker with.  I really hope I don't get too familiar with PayPal since it is so tempting to use it for online shopping!  I promised myself that I will only withdraw from my account once a month, and save up for the future.  The little one is starting real school (err meaning not play school) next school year, and it ain't gonna be cheap!

I know that working will all the more set me back with updating this blog, but I will really do my best to keep you updated.  Now that Christmas is just around the corner, I promise to share with you my good finds in the malls and bazaars.  Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You will enjoy this. It's like a fulfillment all together. Being at home with your kid/s and being able to provide for the family. :-)

    Visiting you from SP! :)

    ReplyDelete