Friday, November 4, 2011

It's the most spooktacular time of the year!

Halloween is my second most favorite holiday.  Christmas season comes first of course.  I only started liking Halloween when I became a mom.  My son's first Halloween, he was only 9 months old.  He came as  McDonald's french fries.  It was a pleasurable experience, and I am sure that my son will enjoy looking at the pictures when he's all grown up! Who knows, I might even show it to his future girlfriend just to embarrass him.  Here are pictures of his past and present costumes.
 The year after, he was almost two years old, and he enjoyed the trick or treat at the mall much better.  He was walking and playing with other kids.  He came as Tigger.  This costume was sent from the US by my super kind cousin.


Come Halloween 2010, he was in the middle of his terrible two's that's why we had a bit of a hard time trick or treating.  He was really cranky and didn't want to walk or even ride the stroller.  Nevertheless, he was the cutest bee I've seen!

 This year, we attended three trick or treat events.  Last October 29, we went to Island Cove Hotel and Leisure Park for their Super Villain Halloween Party.  The kiddo had a blast trick or treating there since the grounds are really nice, plenty of fresh air, and a lot of scenery.  He didn't even mind that we had to walk quite a distance to go from one establishment to another.  Since the theme was villains, I decided that he should come as Yosemite Sam.  For those of you who don't remember him, he is the arch-enemy of Bugs Bunny. 
Next stop is the McDonald's Halloween party at Cavite City.  This costume is a special request from my kid.  He insisted that he goes as Buzz Lightyear of Toy Story.  I bought this item online since this is only available at Disney Stores. Notice that on this dressed rehearsal, he still doesn't have any shoes on.  I found the perfect shoes just in time for the event - a neon green one star Converse - sweet!

Oh before I forget, my little one won the Mr. Halloween 2011 award at school.  He went as a cowboy.  Yee-ha! Proud mama! Of course how can I resist donning a matching cowgirl outfit? Cute don't you think?

 I can't wait for next year.  The little one already has requests for his costume.  He wants a soldier costume, which came to mind when he saw Lucho Agoncillo's birthday pictures on Yes Magazine.  We'll see... 

No comments:

Post a Comment