Friday, July 22, 2011

Skip Hop Bags

Me and my son have been a fan of Skip Hop Bags since late last year.  As of now, my son has 4 designs - the monkey, bee, frog and penguin.  It is actually a really cute and functional backpack.  I think that it really lives on the image of the very popular Skip Hop diaper bags.  It really combines fun with function.  My son really loves to carry it whenever we go out.  Imagine my excitement when I browsed their website and saw that there are two new designs - the fox and the elephant.  I am pretty sure that when Raven sees this, he will be begging me to get him both.  Personally, I like the fox better.  The bright red matches the plaid ears perfectly! I will look so cute carrying it! err, I mean my son will really look cute carrying it tee-hee!  Oh by the way, you can get Skip Hop bags at Mothercare.
 Raven with his Skip Hop Backpack collection

New at the Zoo designs!

2 comments: