Friday, July 1, 2011

Intro

I am Raissa Manzon, a mom of a three year old boy.  I am a super-charged career woman turned doting stay at home mom.  I decided to give up my career when my kid turned 2 and 1/2 and started going to toddler school.  The reason is simple - I want to be there for my son, and I believe that he needs me during these crucial years.  I have no regrets! I didn't even think that I would enjoy being a SAHM.  I went from board meetings to PTA meetings.  From high heels to flip flops and flat shoes.  From nice long curls to always a ponytail :)  I am loving every moment of it since I do all of these things out of love for my one and only man - Raven.

2 comments:

  1. kudos to all full time moms! =) i'm also a stay at home mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for acknowledging sis! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete