Friday, July 1, 2011

Party Addict

I am a self-confessed party addict.  I throw parties for my kid every year.  Don't get me wrong, I am not the one who spends hundreds of thousands for a party.  I do with what I have.  Overall, I just want to celebrate adding another year to my son's life, be with friends and family, enjoy good food and have fun! Let me just share glimpses of his past three parties.
1st Birthday January 2009
Theme:  Spongebob Squarepants/Hawaiian
Venue:  Jollibee Noveleta, Cavite






2nd Birthday january 26, 2010

Theme:  Sesame Street
Venue:  Coastal Bay City Clubhouse


3rd Birthday January 30, 2011
Theme:  Barney and Friends
Venue:  McDonald's Cavite City


That's all for now.  My next post will be about the preps for the 4th Birthday Party, and yes, it is still six months away.  Well, you can't sue me for being an excited mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment